A typical portrait session with me is $200, of which $50 will be credited towards prints/products of your choice (unless you want to bring a dozen of your closest friends, then we'll talk). I live in Reno, Nevada and will also be in Southern California several times a year. All portrait sessions include the following:
- Planning / getting-to-know-you meeting prior to the session (coffee is on me!)
- 1-2 hours of shooting - longer if necessary, but that's typically all we'll need
- My expertise, experience and high fives
- Toys and all natural treats for your pet(s), or lollipops for the kiddos
- Professional processing & retouching
- An in-person viewing and ordering session, where we can laugh and cry together over the results!
Did you rescue your pet from a shelter? You're awesome! Take 20% off your session fee!
Photos are meant for more than just your computer, so a variety of professional prints, custom designed albums, gallery-wrapped canvases and digital negatives are available a la carte. And that's only the beginning! I also offer accordion albums (perfect grandma gifts), holiday cards and more. No cheesy Sears designs, promise.
A portion of all sales is donated to the Seal Beach Animal Care Center.
I also occasionally shoot smallish weddings! Basic wedding coverage starts at $1,300, which includes a $200 print/product credit.
A deposit of 50% and signed contract are required to secure your session date. Balance is due on the day.