I thought I’d continue the tradition of sharing my goals for the summer, because while hot weather isn’t my favorite, there’s really something about this time of year that whispers at the back of your mind to go out and get moving.
- Visit the observatory at Mt. Wilson (I’m reusing this because I never got to it last year, but it’s been at the top of my list ever since! Science FTW!)
- Put together a backyard movie party, inspired by this one
- Visit the tide pools at sunset, with only a film camera in hand :)
- A lazy afternoon BBQ or five
- Purchase, frame and hang this awesome poster from Hammerpress
- More hikes through Powder Canyon. It’s so peaceful (and, admittedly, close to my home)!
- As many meals with strawberries as possible, like this fruit salad
- A trip up to Big Bear Lake for a different kind of beach day
- Spruce up my bedroom (it still needs a better book/storage solution and matching bedside table, and I’d like to spray paint my desk lamp a bright color)
- Get outside as much as possible and enjoy the summer!
So what’s on your list? Any fun plans?
P.S. Photo taken at the Fullerton Arboretum last September using Ektar 100 film.