Tomorrow is Thanksgiving here in the States, and whether or not you’re celebrating, it’s always a good time to take stock. I have to admit this year’s list is much like last year’s, but that’s a good thing, right?
- I’m thankful my immediate family still all live within 10 miles of each other. It’s awesome being able to see each other so often!
- I’m thankful for awesome friends in my life who provide so much love, support and feedback.
- I’m thankful for Dante’s health. It was pretty scary last month, but we got through it and he’s continuing to do just fine.
- I’m incredibly thankful for the clients that have chosen me as their photographer this year. And I’m so lucky they’re all such fun people to work with!
- I’m thankful for having my best friend as a roommate.
- And of course I’m thankful for you readers who take the time to read my little corner of the interwebs. I really love hearing from you!
Hope you have a wonderful week, no matter what you’re celebrating.