On this gloomy wet Friday, I’m missing the lovely golden light from last week. And I’m pretty sure Dante, with his abhorrence of cold and rain, does too.
Lots of goodies around the interwebs this week!
- The first trailer for Joss Whedon’s modern version of Much Ado About Nothing is out! It’s all your favorites in one film.
- Great tips from Jen at Epbot (also known for her other awesome site/books, Cake Wrecks) about cosplaying and how to approach cosplayers for photos. I just love her attitude about the joy and community of it all.
- I’m obsessed with this emerald green guest room makeover by Mandi over at Vintage Revivals.
- Speaking of bedrooms, Jonathan Adler’s new line of bedding for JCPenny, as seen on How About Orange, is looking mighty tempting (yes, green is my spirit color).
- I don’t think I ever mentioned one of the most amazing crock pot recipes I’ve tried thus far – Chicken Chili from Deuce Cities Henhouse. SO GOOD. Everyone loved it. Also, I made Baked Chicken Parmesan from Skinnytaste last night (subbing panko for breadcrumbs), and it was delicious and so easy!
- And don’t forget to get in on this week’s Sevenly campaign – it benefits the Humane Society of America! (And the designs are awesome!)
Any fun plans this weekend! Nikki and I are taking my mom to see the new Oz prequel for sure, and hopefully hitting up the local library’s book sale for some adoptions.