I think I’ve mentioned a few or forty times how much I love the holidays, and Christmas in particular. It’s my favorite! For a million reasons, but mostly for the warm fuzzy feeling I get when I think about this time of year. I’ll wait here while you take a minute to go gag.
But seriously kids, my parents can check off “Make them love Christmas” on their kid-raising checklist, because this girl is a fan. I’ve been sharing a lot about my plans and possibilities for others, but to make it easy on my loved ones, here’s a few things topping my own Santa wishlist (because some didn’t realize more than half of my Etsy faves are gift ideas for others!):
1. The Pro VSCO Film Pack ~ A new set of Lightroom presets that perfectly mimic those film results I’m such a huge fan of! The results look better than anything I’ve seen on the market yet, and they’re for Lightroom, which = saving lots of time. Are they more of a business expense? Absolutely. But mama doesn’t wanna wait until the new year. Gimme gimme gimme.
2. Vintage Camera iPhone Case ~ It’s perfect! The one I’ve had for two years has served me very well, but it’s not looking too cute after all my klutzy fingers have done (as in, I drop it a lot).
3. Heart Shaped Amethyst Ring ~ I’ve been admiring Moora Seal’s work for a long time. Big chunky rings like this are what I always gravitate to! And I absolutely love the rough-cut look.
4. Folk Unicorn Scarf ~ Pretty much every morning I can be found in some sort of scarf and cardigan combo, and this gorgeous printed scarf would be a great way to help mix up my unofficial uniform. I mean, come on, it’s unicorns. You can’t go wrong. I think I’m drawn to it because it kind of reminds me of Norwegian rosemaling.
5. The Handy Dandy Hand Strap ~ Since the only time I use the strap on my camera is to hang on my shoulder when I need both hands, I’m thinking it’s time to just go ahead and downsize to a hand strap. Plus, I’ve beaten the current strap almost to a pulp; it’s starting to get embarrassing!
6. Aveda’s Enbrightenment Set ~ This line seriously works for my skin, but lately I haven’t been able to bring myself to spring for it. And who am I kidding? I love everything Aveda.
7. Blue Plaid Electric Throw ~ Does this make me 100 years old? Yes, but I’m always cold at night these days. And I know Dante would love it, the poor pup has no fat or fur to help him retain his body heat!
So what are you wishing for, friends?
P.S. The font above is Ribbon, designed by Dan Gneiding.